Hartford Jet Sales is the premier company that offer a full array of services to an aircraft transaction. Whether you are buying or selling an aircraft HJC offers you the ability to work with a reputable organization with a professional staff of over 30 years of experience.
As professional pilots, maintenance professionals, and aircraft owners ourselves, our experience offers a unique perspective into the scientific process of completing aircraft transactions that simply cannot be offered by other professionals.
When you choose to work with HJC Aircraft Sales you are represented by an entire teams of accomplished aviation professionals who all share the passion of flight.
Our experienced aircraft sales team can help you with:
- Aircraft Acquisitions
- Aircraft Brokerage
- Pre-buy Management and Evaluation
- Contract Negotiations
We specialize in the selection, evaluation, valuation, negotiation and management of turbine powered aircraft. Whether you are a first-time aircraft owner, avid aircraft owner, or need aircraft management we can help.
Cost-effective business travel starts by acquiring the optimal aircraft for the right price. Today’s corporate aircraft offers more choices than ever before and making the right decision is critical.
Experts in aircraft maintenance and project management, HJC Aircraft Sales helps buyers navigate the complexities of purchasing an aircraft by:
- Overseeing legal and accounting implications
- Developing of comprehensive pre-purchase evaluation
- Understanding FAA, IRS, TSA, State and Federal compliance requirements
- Comparing your corporate travel options and associated costs
- Verifying aircraft total time, equipment, engine times, inspections history
- Ownership history, maintenance history and more
- Negotiating to secure the best price
Hartford-Brainard airport (HFD) is a gateway to the famous northeast attractions and because of this we enjoy a tremendous amount of transient traffic. This gives us a unique opportunity to maximize the visibility of your aircraft to potential buyers that many other brokers with a cell phone and internet connection do not have.
We help sellers find the right buyer for their aircraft by utilizing many different avenues, including:
- Taking full use of our extensive physical presence
- Employing an aggressive marketing strategy that ensures the greatest exposure for your aircraft.
- Utilizing a combination of periodical, internet, direct mail and accessing a network of dealers to advertise the aircraft to a worldwide audience.
- Placing your aircraft on HJC’s current inventory website
- Listing your aircraft on websites of our partners which includes lenders, insurance brokers and fellow aircraft dealers.
- Maintaining an extensive database of every aircraft owner that passes through our facility allowing us to market directly to them.
Hartford Jet Center has made a substantial investment in technology that allows us to track the market and the competition. We subscribe to all major worldwide listing services which are unique to the corporate aviation industry. Through the use of this technology we are able to see every aircraft in the world that is legitimately being offered for sale along with its specifications, price, ownership history, days-on-market and a variety of additional information that allows us to better sell the unique features and benefits of your aircraft.
Once a qualified purchaser is identified, we:
- Prepare the purchase agreement
- Negotiate the transaction details
- Complete the required FAA sale documentation
- If a pre-purchase inspection is required, we remain with the aircraft to oversee and manage all aspects of the evaluation to ensure your interests are protected
Throughout the process we keep you advised of the progress and the buyer’s feedback. Our role is to be your “advisor” so that you can make informed decisions.
Please call to discuss our proven marketing strategy that guarantees maximum exposure of your aircraft to a worldwide audience!
King Air 200